Paid Search Advertising Services Agency in Delhi NCR
Trusted digital marketing company India provides search advertising services, Paid search marketing services to their customers to drive more leads & increase revenue for the businesses with low cost per customer acquisition
Search advertising using Google AdWords and Bing Ads is an integral part of any successful PPC campaign. SEO Company #1 search marketing services are designed to help you get better ROI on your advertising spend, whether you wish to gain immediate access to a local market or launch new products. Our team of search marketing gurus and aficionados can tailor a campaign that delivers optimized results for your advertising budget.
Optimize Your Ad Targeting
Ad targeting sounds simple, but there are actually a lot of factors at play. Here are the 3 key areas you need to consider when optimizing your ad targeting:
- Campaign targeting
As we go through these 3 areas, we want to find opportunities to cut out anything that is not working and is wasting your advertising budget. At the same time, we want to find opportunities to reallocate the budget that was being wasted to the targeting that is performing well.
By simultaneously cutting out what’s not working and investing more in what’s working, you’ll see rapid improvements in campaign performance.
Keyword Optimization for Paid Search Advertising Services
One of the most critical targeting factors in a search campaign is your keyword selection. Assuming you launched your ads with keywords your ideal customer is likely to search, then you should have a head start on the optimization process.
However, it’s impossible to know every single keyword variation that is going to perform well and many of the keywords that looked great on paper will simply under perform for whatever reason.
Don’t get frustrated if your initial keyword list is not profitable right out the gate! Most keyword lists require a lot of TLC to find the best phrases for your business.
In this section, I’ll walk through several tactics you can use to fine tune your keyword list once the ads are live.
The first is called pruning…
The goal of pruning is to delete keyword phrases that are irrelevant or are generating clicks, but not conversions.
You can find this information by going to your Google Ads account, clicking on the ‘Keywords’ tab and then clicking on the “Search terms” subtab. This report shows you the exact keyword phrase that was searched when your ad was displayed. Sort by Clicks to see which keyword phrases have a history of clicks but no conversions
Replanting is the process of moving your best performing keywords from a campaign that contains lower performing and unproven keywords, to a completely separate campaign that contains only high performing keywords. Separating your keywords this way delivers the following advantages:
- More control of your budget. When all of your keywords are in one campaign, you can’t easily focus your ad spend to the best performing keywords. By creating a separate campaign for your top performers, you can allocate more money to the keywords that are converting and limit your exposure on the poor performing keywords.
- More accurate reporting. When your top performing keywords are in one campaign, then it’s easier to spot trends (up or down) when reviewing campaign level stats. If all your keywords are in one campaign, then the low performing keywords will skew your campaign level reports and make them less useful for spotting trends.
- Higher Quality Scores – As mentioned above, poor performing, low Quality Score keywords will drag down the Quality Scores of other keywords in the same campaign. Plus, when you isolate your top performing keywords and optimize your ads and landing pages for them, then you’ll further improve your Quality Scores.
Also, consider replanting keywords based on geographic targeting or day-parting. For example, setting up separate campaigns for different states may make sense if certain ads work better in one state than another.
Or, if you find that a keyword converts on weekdays, but doesn’t convert very well on weekends, then you could set up separate weekday and weekend campaigns. Again, this would give you more control over your budget, improve your reporting, and lead to higher Quality Scores.
Now it’s time to switch gears and focus on your bids…
Bid Optimization – Paid Search Advertising Services Agency in Delhi NCR
The main objective of bid optimization is to determine the keyword level bids that will result in the most profitable conversions for each keyword.
Therefore, to bid effectively, you must have conversion tracking set up in your Google Ads account so that you’re measuring conversions at the keyword level. Do that now if it’s not already set up and then come back once you start to see conversions in Google Ads.
Warning: This will require some basic math. If you hate math and numbers scare you, then don’t panic. I promise to keep this simple.
Here’s an overview of what we’re going to do:
- Determine how much you can profitably pay for a conversion. This depends on your business, your customer lifetime value, and exactly what you’re calling a conversion (e-commerce sale, demo request, phone call, etc.).
- Measure the conversion rate for each keyword using Google Ads conversion tracking.
- Determine your maximum cost per click, which is the maximum you can pay for a keyword.